Please consider joining a great group people united in the idea of service
based on friendships and fun.
1. Complete the Rotary membership application
specifying business classification, other affiliations and areas of interest.
This application is then submitted to the club for membership consideration.
2. An existing club member must sponsor all candidates.
3. Initial membership fee is $100.00 with a yearly dues of $420.00
4. Maintain a minimum attendance of 60% of the weekly meetings.
"make-ups" are encouraged.
5. Participate in community service projects that the club undertakes.
6. Do outreach in the community to help find other qualified prospective
7. Participate, whenever possible, in social functions, termed "fellowship."
8. Believe in and practice the Four Way Test:
Rotary International (RI) is a service organization with a rich tradition of
Service Above Self. Your interest in becoming a member of
University Sunrise Rotary shows your commitment to the quality of life in your
community and the world. We know you will find the experience rewarding. If you
have any questions about membership, please call Scott Jamieson at (206)
||Is it the Truth?
||Is it Fair to all Concerned?
||Will it Build Good Will and Better
||Will it be Beneficial to all Concerned?
Some resources from Rotary International
Why Join Your Local Rotary Club?
is Rotary Eight-sided brochure that offers a
succinct and colorful description of Rotary's work