University Sunrise Rotary is proud to support Teen Feed!
Teen Feed’s programs operate on the principle that when youth are able to rely on consistent contact with safe and non-judgmental adults, they are better able to take on the challenges of finding safe shelter, a job, or attending to their mental or physical health. Teen Feed is a confidential program which respects the needs for safety and privacy of the young people we serve. We provide meal site schedules to youth in program, during outreach, and at the Teen Feed office.
What: Teen Feed clothing/item drive
When: February 4th, 7:00 AM to Noon
Where: Ivar’s Salmon House 401 NE Northlake Way Seattle, WA 98105
- Full-size toothpaste and deodorants are always useful.
- WOOL socks (still stay warm when wet). Size XL
- Carhart-style work pants, and work boots men’s size10, 11, 12.
- Kids are currently requesting mini flashlights, headlamps, and batteries for the headlamps. The kids camp outside.
- Warm clothes
- Sleeping bags, tents, and blankets
Join us for breakfast Thursday morning and donate to Teen Feed.